iFix爱修网知识星球,等待你的加入。。。
楼主: saud

RT809H write error

[复制链接]
发表于: 2020-11-3 20:30:03
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-3 20:05
Dear!
Your explanation is interesting and puzzling! I am not a supporter of working by heart and wit ...

Although I don't know the specific part of the CRC error is damaged, I can judge that the chip is defective.It is estimated that you did not use the high end of the programmer, ten thousand yuan of the programmer will also prompt error, but each kind of programmer prompt way is not the same, little wonder
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-4 09:10:13
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-3 17:22
Dear friends, thank you for the quick answers !
As for the bad blocks in the chip of course they can ...

You said before that Proman (or Poor man ? ) can fix NAND bad blocks, you tried everything to prove RT809H wrong, you wanted to prove yourself right, how could you eat your words so quickly? What about your integrity?

1604451886(1).png

The EMMC write timing is shown in the figure. May I borrow your words, Do You know that? ( Maybe you don't know that ? )

The EMMC controller will return the CRC status after receiving a packet of data. After EMMC is corrupted, it always returns the wrong CRC status. The programmer software will prompt data error or CRC error, or transmission error, etc.  Is this your excuse for attacking RT809H?

We welcome new insights from customers, including potential problems, and then we will create a similar test environment to reproduce the failure, in order to solve the problem.
If it is our problem, we sincerely apologize and solve the problem. Even if it's the customer's fault, we're still happy to see it resolved.

But you strange man, the "tech support 007" sent you a video link, and other customers gave you good advice, you didn't change the EMMC and then wrote it. You kept attacking us, belittles RT809H to nothing, making people doubt your motive and purpose. What the hell do you want ?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-6 15:36:57
| 显示全部楼层
Dear Sir!
Dear friend!
Thank you for the comprehensive explanation! Now everything is clear to me.You misunderstood me! My goal is not to belittle the RT809H. I have no doubt about the quality of your programmer. A large number of customers on the web praise your developer. However, your operating instructions that you givs with the programmer are scarce and incomplete! That’s why I came into a dilemma! Why didn't you present what you just wrote to me in your RT809H user manual? How can a customer know all this on his own? Only if he is a prophet or if he dreams it!That's what you need to know.Thank you very much once again, sorry if I insulted and belittled you, that was not my goal!
I just ordered several pieces of this emmc chip wia Aliexpress. When I replace a faulty chip with a new one I will program it with your ISP leads. When I do, I'll let you know the result. OK?
Best Regards!
Saud , electronics engineer
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-6 15:46:39
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-6 15:36
Dear Sir!
Dear friend!
Thank you for the comprehensive explanation! Now everything is clear to me.Yo ...

We are all waiting for your good news, my friend.
At the same time, we will also add the error solution in the programmer instruction. Thank you.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2021-3-3 12:09:51
| 显示全部楼层
Greetings to your second uncle, don't bump into the south wall, don't look back, you can't write it. Just try another one, won't you? Besides, Toshiba EMMC version 4.5 has no life prompt, and it also says that there is no instrument to test EMMC to confirm that it is bad. The master is a quack, which is pure fart. China is full of miracle doctors, and experience is our means of inspection and maintenance! We need both quality and speed. This is China's speed! If you repair the machine this way, you can't repair one in 10 years. Uncle Deng once said, "seeking truth from facts and practice are the only standards for testing truth."
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-9-17 17:00:52
| 显示全部楼层
admin 2020-11-6 15:46
We are all waiting for your good news, my friend. At the same time, we will also add the error sol ...

Dear Admin, Sir / Madam, Chinese Engineer !
I managed to fix both my Sony android TVs! I was able to program the eMMC chips correctly but not with your RT809H programmer. Unfortunately, your programmer does not have that option! I wrote the software on a new eMMC with a „Easy-Jtag plus box“ with an adapter. Now both my TVs are working perfectly normal!
EMMC chips Sony Android TVs  can not be written with RT809H ! I tried writen these  eMMC chip with RT809H through ISP, that connected, I could see the eMMC- I could read and write to it, but the my Sony TV didn't turn on, it didn't show any signs of life.
I had the same problem with programming eMMC chips with Panasonic TVs! So Yours RT809H programmer has major flaws. My opinion is that you have a problem with the program. Your program does not allow correct chip partitioning and RPMB settings! Dear friends, you need to compare the operating program of your RT909 H programmer with the program of "Easy-Jtag plus box" programmer and repair Yours program.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-9-17 17:05:33
| 显示全部楼层
admin 2020-11-6 15:46
We are all waiting for your good news, my friend. At the same time, we will also add the error sol ...

Dear Admin, Sir / Madam, Chinese Engineers !
I managed to fix both my Sony android TVs! I was able to program the eMMC chips correctly but not with your RT809H programmer. Unfortunately, your programmer does not have that option! I wrote the software on a new eMMC with a „Easy-Jtag plus box“ with an adapter. Now both my TVs are working perfectly normal!
EMMC chips Sony Android TVs  can not be written with RT809H ! I tried writen these  eMMC chip with RT809H through ISP, that connected, I could see the eMMC- I could read and write to it, but the my Sony TV didn't turn on, it didn't show any signs of life.
I had the same problem with programming eMMC chips with Panasonic TVs! So Yours RT809H programmer has major flaws. My opinion is that you have a problem with the program. Your program does not allow correct chip partitioning and RPMB settings! Dear friends, you need to compare the operating program of your RT909 H programmer with the program of "Easy-Jtag plus box" programmer and repair Yours program.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|||iFix 爱修网 ( 粤ICP备2021135374号 )

粤公网安备 44060602002064号

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:50 , Processed in 0.057077 sec., 11 queries .