只需一步,快速开始

iFix爱修网知识星球,等待你的加入。。。
楼主: saud

RT809H write error

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-2 15:36:08
| 显示全部楼层
Dear friends thank you for the answers!
I understand your suggestions. I myself doubted the correctness of my eMMC chips.But how can I be sure of that without proof?I think you made this programmer for wide use all over the world? However, there is one problem with your RT809H programmer! Why doesn't your program for RT809H show a chip malfunction like a great ProMan programmer? Are you even able to do that?
Best Regards
Saud
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-2 15:45:35
| 显示全部楼层
Der friends!
First of all, I don’t want to offend anyone!
I have another suggestion of mine for your constructor: An outstanding ProMan programmer can fix bad sectors in chips, why didn't you make that possibility with your RT809H? Only when you do all this in your program will your programmer be outstanding. It's very bad for now. unfortunately!
Understand these suggestions of mine as a sign of my friendship towards the People's Republic of China and the Chinese people whom I greatly appreciate and love!
Best regards
Saud
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-2 18:46:37
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-2 15:45
Der friends!
I have another suggestion of mine for you ...

First of all, there is a common sense that any electronic engineer should know, that NAND Flash is allowed to have bad blocks, and that the physical bad blocks can't be fixed by any programmer, what the programmer can do is to skip the
physical bad blocks, and RT809H certainly has that capability.
1604314397(1).png

Some programmers claim that fixing a bad block is actually erasing a bad block sign on a bad logical block, and RT809H does this automatically when it's erased or written .

You've been misled, which makes you a laughing stock of your peers.
If you don't believe it, try questioning the Proman you believe in.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-2 19:17:50
| 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 技术支持008 于 2020-11-2 20:31 编辑
  • Learn more. A programmer is not a machine that fixes broken chips

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-2 22:56:05
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-2 15:45
Der friends!
I have another suggestion of mine for you ...

Can't stand it any longer, the ignorant are so fearless!Videos of other people testifying have been posted, still saying the programmer can't do it.ProMan Why don't you read and write emMC from the ProMan programmer ISP.Are you messing with another programmer?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-3 17:22:46
| 显示全部楼层
Dear friends, thank you for the quick answers !
As for the bad blocks in the chip of course they can’t be fixed but can be skipped when writing, that’s a familiar thing to me. That’s logical, the birds on the branch know that too!
But YOU didn’t answer my main questions:
1.) I have a CRC error. My programmer RT809H shows this: 047. CRC error @ 0XFFE00. What is a CRC error? Do You know that? ( Maybe you don't know that ? )
Please your answer!
2.) Why can't your RT 809H programmer "fix" bad sectors on the eMMC chip? I know he can do it on a NAND chip! You need to do it in your program for eMMC chips !
3.) Why doesn’t your famous RT809H show a faulty chip? Your "perfect" programmer is not able to show when the eMMC chip is faulty! He can't do that! I kindly suggest you fix your program for RT809H programmer so he can show this! The buyer of your programmer should not speculate about it! You are obliged to do it . Only then will your RT809H programmer be worth something!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-3 17:43:13
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-3 17:22
Dear friends, thank you for the quick answers !
As for the bad blocks in the chip of course they can ...

It is obvious that you have come to make trouble, and the bad performance of the chip professional instruments can not be detected.You first load the whole process of normal video uploaded to the network let us have a look.By the way, look at how many EMMC chips I've changed this month QQ图片.jpg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-3 18:50:42
| 显示全部楼层
Dear!
How did you detect the malfunction of these chips? Did RT809H reveal it to you or did you guess it by heart? A master without a reliable instrument is a quack!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-11-3 19:20:41
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-11-3 18:50
Dear!
How did you detect the malfunction of these chips? Did RT809H reveal it to you or did you gues ...

The 5G5A does not support life display, although life does not measure chip performance, but can be referenced.5G5A began to be used in large quantities in 2013 and entered the maintenance period in 2015.I have encountered more detours than you, but I have accumulated a lot of experience.Besides, maintenance is not the production of chips, what you said is the chip manufacturers to consider, don't bother.Learn more maintenance knowledge to increase income is the absolute truth, my dear friends do you understand?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-3 20:05:51
| 显示全部楼层
Dear!
Your explanation is interesting and puzzling! I am not a supporter of working by heart and without an accurate diagnosis of the problem!I love good measuring instruments and I believe in them, I don’t like to guess!
You are obliged to answer me and this:
I have a CRC error. My programmer RT809H shows this: 047. CRC error @ 0XFFE00. What is a CRC error? Do You know that? ( Maybe you don't know that ? )
Please your answer!
Thanks
Best regards
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|||iFix 爱修网 ( 粤ICP备2021135374号 )

粤公网安备 44060602002064号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:36 , Processed in 0.057443 sec., 11 queries .