只需一步,快速开始

iFix爱修网知识星球,等待你的加入。。。
楼主: saud

RT809H write error

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于: 2020-10-30 16:14:54
| 显示全部楼层
Dear Sir  技术支持008 !

Thanks for your answer. I just tried what you showed me. However WRITE is by no means going! I get the same error report again see attached photo:
Error 007.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-10-30 16:17:32
| 显示全部楼层
Dear Sir!

1.) Did you understand me well? Did you read my previous text and see photos? I tried another Panasonic TNPH 1077 1A mainboard. I did everything according to your instructions.
I cut the DO.CMD and CLK conductors leading from the eMMC chip to the main processor. I also grounded the quartz crystal of the main processor. My RT809H programmer managed to do a READ eMMC chip. Dump software from the eMMC chip is stored on my computer.But when I tried to do WRITE with the new software my programmer couldn't do it. I had a problem like in the attached photos. I have tried WRITE a few times and I always get the same! On the display of my laptop I see  the information off the error and that I have a CRC error! What is a CRC error? Do you know that?
2.) Writing eMMC chip an my RT809H programmer not only stops but the program completely blocks! See the photo! Does this seem like a serious mistake? Why is this happening? Maybe the eMMC chip is faulty or the program in it is locked in some way? If the chip is faulty why can READ be done and WRITE cannot. If the chip is faulty can the RT809H show a chip error? (My old NAND programmer "Pro-man" can show it)
3.) I watched on You tube your movie how you successfully did WRITING on the mainboard TNPH1077 1A. I have no doubt about you at all! Was your Panasonic mainboard TNPH1077 1A completely correct when you tested it? To note, both mainboards I tried to fix were defective from before! Panasonic TV with these mainboards stands in st-by and cannot be turned on with remote control or manual controls. With the remote control st-by red LED flashes but the TV does not turn on. After a few minutes on st-by TV gives error code X13, which indicates a malfunction in eMMC (this is a malfunction in the software, so they claim from the Panasonic service).
4.) After an unsuccessful attempt at writing (WRITE) I can no longer do READ at all, which I could have done earlier! I get a read interruption report and error info! Now my TV no longer blinks erorr code X13 with a delay, but immediately starts flashing continuously red!
5.) My colleague , service technician from Ukraine claims to me that the RT809H programmer cannot solve this problem and that the only real solution is to replace the eMMC chip with a new and programmed one. He does this successfully and repairs Panasonic mainboards: TNPH1077, TNPH1111, TNPH1100 and TNPH1120. However it is too expensive for me and it doesn’t pay off for me. I still think that with the RT809H this problem can be solved somehow. Please help me!
6.) Let me mention: I recently bought this RT809H programmer in China  via Aliexpress. Maybe my programmer is a fake? Maybe a Chinese seller cheated on me and sent me trash?
If that is true, I have to complain and make disputes against that seller, let him return my money to me!
Best regards!
Saud
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-10-31 08:56:46
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-10-30 16:17
Dear Sir!

1.) Did you understand me well? Did you read my previous text and see photos? I tried ano ...

RT809H no fake, who will not be stupid to put high cost performance without profit of things fake.Emmc has a life limit and if it breaks, it must be replaced. This is common sense and your friends have already told you.At the beginning, I also told you that the ISP has two options. EMMC_AUTO_ISP and EMMC_AUTO_ISP_1(pull-up) can improve some bad EMMC reads and writes, but the programmer cannot help you to repair the damaged EMMC.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-10-31 15:56:14
| 显示全部楼层
If the eMMC is damaged does the RT809H show it? Why doesn't that possibility exist in his program? ProMan programmer is best, he shows defective chip !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-10-31 16:09:06
| 显示全部楼层
Dear Sir!
My RT809H programmer managed to do a READ this eMMC chip. Dump software from the eMMC chip is stored on my computer.  He can't make a WRITE! Why? If the chip is faulty why can READ be done and WRITE cannot with my RT809H ?  I think the RT809H is not able to reliably make an external ISP write. That programmer is not as good as it is falsely presented! Prove me wrong!I would like to contact the constructor of this very bad programmer directly! Do you have his link? Please send it to me!
Best Regards!
Saud
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-10-31 19:49:27
| 显示全部楼层
saud 2020-10-31 16:09
Dear Sir!
My RT809H programmer managed to do a READ this eMMC chip. Dump software from the eMMC chip ...

The previous post already has a link:
Write : https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Wy4y1C7mT/

The EMMC of model TOSHIBA 5G5A has a very high failure rate.
If you want to fix the TV motherboard, replace the EMMC before writing.
Example is better then percept , just try!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-10-31 20:07:29 来自手机
| 显示全部楼层
If you don't know anything, please don't attack others. It's not wise
来自: 微社区
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-10-31 22:31:43 来自手机
| 显示全部楼层
Civilized point more brain man, can not read and write operation does not mean that your board no problem hardware no problem. We've done it many times and it's okay. It's better if you say that

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2020-10-31 22:34:57 来自手机
| 显示全部楼层
I advise you to be skilled First of all, your emmc is normal to read out that children understand

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2020-11-2 15:36:08
| 显示全部楼层
Dear friends thank you for the answers!
I understand your suggestions. I myself doubted the correctness of my eMMC chips.But how can I be sure of that without proof?I think you made this programmer for wide use all over the world? However, there is one problem with your RT809H programmer! Why doesn't your program for RT809H show a chip malfunction like a great ProMan programmer? Are you even able to do that?
Best Regards
Saud
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|||iFix 爱修网 ( 粤ICP备2021135374号 )

粤公网安备 44060602002064号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:30 , Processed in 0.067671 sec., 11 queries .